To get information on becoming a tenant or virtual tenant please email: Lynn Hughes
The Admissions Committee review of each application includes, but is not limited to, the following questions
- Is the applicant a potential "Net Wealth Generator"?
- Is there potential for significant annual revenue growth and job creation?
- Is there a market for applicant's product/service beyond Central New York?
- Have applicant principals demonstrated personal investment/commitment beyond "sweat equity"?
- Does the applicant intend to stay in the CNY regionCan the applicant benefit from services offered by the STG?
- Have principal owners passed credit and reference checks?
- Will applicant's on-site operations be environmentally sound and non-hazardous manner
Client Graduation Criteria
- Syracuse Technology Garden clients are eligible for graduation if they:
- Achieve $2 million in annual revenues, sustained for one calendar year
- Employ 20 full time employees
- Are acquired by another company
- Conduct an Initial Public Offering
- Raise an investment round (s) of $5 million or more from venture capital or other sources
Clients may be asked to leave the Syracuse Technology Garden if they:
- Have spent three years at the facility without meeting progression towards graduation objectives
- Have violated the terms and conditions of their lease or other STG policies
- Are delinquent in payment of rent